Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' DriveItem# 00931423000 | Model# 31423
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I own other craftsman torque wrenches and have yet to replace one. I have no problem with the reliability and I do use on a regular basis. I have owned some other brand that sell for much cheaper but in the end you only get what you pay for. I used my craftsman torque wrenches up against top brand torque wrenches that will cost you six times what the Craftsman brand cost and there was no variation in the calibration of my Craftsman. The price quality and reliability are all put into this product. If you are aspiring mechanic and need a reliable tool I have no problem recommending this product. I have one craftsman torque wrench that is about 10 years old and calibration and functionality are all good.
Pros: Price Cons: setting lock is easy to unlock by accident during use. bulky head makes it hard to fit in smaller areas. Torque felt quite a bit off when I compared side by side to a Craftsman Pro series. For someone who is wanting to do small engine repairs for personal home use this would do fine, but I would not recomend this for work or automotove use. I was looking for something to work on my trucks engine (2000 Ford Ranger 2.5L) with and the inconsistent torque values made me decide against this one after testing in a bench vice side by side a Craftsman Pro series. The range was just too far off for me to feel sure about using this on my automobile. After doing my research a bit more I am going to go with Tekton brand torque wrenches.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.