Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' DriveItem# 00931423000 | Model# 31423
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
El Paso, TX
Very accurate Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench, compact design and light weight, use it in many jobs at my shop. Good price and Very Good quality!!!!
Liberty Center, OH
I've owned the 1/2 & 3/8 drive Foot Pound versions of this for years. The 3/8 drive inch pound torque wrench rounds out my torque wrench selection. Easy to set and read with a positive feel once torque has been reached.
Sun Valley, NV
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought this last week and used it to torque 35 in lbs. It's range is 25-250 in lbs. This fine made in China wrench locked up on me. Been shopping there over 40 yrs. Won't buy another one of these. Taking it back ASAP. Guess you get what you pay for!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.