Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The first time I used this tool it worked perfectly and did exactly what I needed. Great instructions and very good feel. I am totally satisfied that I purchased it.
San Antonio, TX
I was expecting a US made quality tool but was dissapointed by the quality and workmanship of the tool as it is made in China, not even Taiwan. This led me to also have dought about the accuracy of such a tool.
North Las Vegas, NV
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I bought this as a backup for my home jobs, I am a mechanic by trade, and get tired of hauling tools back and forth from work. Anyway used it on a tractor rear main seal to torque the seal plate. Just for the fun of it I then brought my Snap on wrench home and tested the craftsman torque. Torqueing to 25 inch pounds, all the bolts moved slightly when I torqued them with my Snap on. So accuracy is not perfect..
this tool has been very helpful in helping me to change the wheel bearings on the right and left side of my car,and also assisting in new brake pads,i would recommend this tool for use in car repair or other uses in maintenance.please don't hesitate to buy this,it's a great tool and very user friendly!!!!!
This is a very good wrench for normal use. It is a little bulkier than some I have used, but it is very easy to use. The numbers are very easy to read so you can set the proper torque. I recommend this for daily use!
I purchased my torque wrench for working on my vehicles in my spare time. It gets the job done and does so accurately. It is nice to have the clicker style torque wrench as opposed to a manual dial type as you don't have to have good visualization of the wrench in order to know if you have the bolt/nut to the specified torque. It just clicks whenever you get to the right torque. I have used the dial type and have found that when you have to backhand hard to reach bolts/nuts you can't see the dial and know what you are torquing the bolt/nut to. So it is well worth the extra money. I waited for mine to go on sale.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.