Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lemon Grove, CA
wow this is a great product! no more guessing on applying torque to tighten. its easy to use to every one should have one! i only needed a 3/8 drive but they have a 1/2 drive too. more tools for my toolbox and i can never have enough!
went through 2 of these both only used 5 times if that. the handle becomes loose and unable to determine what setting it is on. very disappointing with the only the one year warrantee, got screwed with the second broken one.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
San Ramon, CA
This torque wrench feels very solid. It comes with decent instructions and a nice hard plastic case. I am very happy with this wrench and it seems to be functioning properly to me.
Sun Valley, CA
Got this for less than 40 on sale and with a student discount. Even not on sale not bad for the price and the holder fits in my tool box nicely. I also have the 1/2 inch version. wish there was a lower range 1/4 version.
North Vernon, IN
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.