Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 in. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 in. lbs.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.38|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 25-250 In Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 25-250 In Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
North Vernon, IN
Caution, this doesn't cone with a plug. 220 is the voltage I think but its hard to hold onto without gloves and be sure to stand on a rubber mat while using it. I'm not sure why I kept tripping breakers either but once I pulled the meter socket and alligator clamped it to the bars in there it quit doing that. Please don't let your animals around this tool while energized, poor sparky, rest his soul. This is a far superior gift to the bathtub toaster I got last year. **** thing tripped the breaker too but everytume I tried to connect it the the meter socket outs I got arrested. It's pretty ridiculous that the neighbors would expect ne to get dressed everytime I need to wire my toaster. But I so live in a crazy neighborhood. Okay Sears, send me my crisp new one dollar bill for writing this review. In all seriousness, this is a great tool, bought it at Xmas for my son on sale for 39.00. Bought the 1/2 drive ft#, the 3/8 ft.#, and the 3/8" inch pound versions for less than the price if one. The Butler Pa. Store has a great manager too. He can't do enough to satisfy a customer. Great tool, great experience. Sears is back.
Fort Worth, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Save Big For a Limited Time! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.