Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' DriveItem# 00931424000 | Model# 63002
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.99|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||10 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 10-75 Ft Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
Added on September 24, 2011
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.