Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.99|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||10 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 10-75 Ft Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Smaller settings are essential for proper maintenance (spark plugs, smaller bolts, etc.) These are fairly easy to read. Clicker works fine at light settings.
San Antonio, TX
this Craftsman tool works fantastic my last one lasted seven and a half years the only thing that I would suggest is getting your torque wrench recalibrated every three years or so.there is only a one year warranty on this tool as opposed to the regular hand tools
This is something I just added to my tool box. WIsh I had it before. It seems to do the trick. Great purchase for the price. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Good torque wrench for the price. Worked well and seemed very accurate. Bought a different one at a big box store, used it once (not very good) and sits in the tool box until I can find the receipt to return it because it was not accurate on the lower end of the settings.
This is a very good and well-built tool - good size and sturdy construction. Typical Craftsman quality. If you need a torque wrench then you can't go wrong with this one.
I was having a hard time taking out a piece of equipment on my lawnmower an by using my craftsman micro-clicker torque wrench I was about to remove it with out any straggle.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.