Craftsman Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' DriveItem# 00931424000 | Model# 63002
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.99|
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||10 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 10-75 Ft Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This Micro-Clicker is easy to use, the torque setting are very visible and the quality of the product is very good. With the Sears warranty behind this item, I would recommend it as a very good buy.
Purchased 4 of these for our test bench operators in our plant. After 7 months 1 of them already has an issue with the Lock collar not locking the torque in place - it still rotates the adjustment when in use. NOTE: This tool is NOT covered under the same lifetime warranty as the hand tools from Craftsman. You have to bring it to the nearest Sears store for disposition. Not convenient - on-line customer support not really offering a replacement under warranty.
I do not have any easy way to check the calibration on this tool. Manually, when checked against my Horrid Fright one, they were close. It is easy to use. I don't have great fears of over-torquing the bolts on my truck. Having purchased this very recently, I cannot comment on longevity. .
Des Moines, IA
Craftsman tool with the craftsmanship, warranty, and high quality that you have come to live from Sears. The clicking handle and easy to read numbers make selecting the desired torque a breeze.
You can not beat Craftsman. Sears is my go-to place for anything Craftsman. You always get quality and Sears always has what you need. This was a Christmas gift for the guy who does it all himself. He loved it.
Used this too complete the rebuild by setting the proper torque of the 5-head bolts on a 19 yr. old ventage Generac 7.8 HP Generator Engine that snapped a valve spring keeper. Did the job without a hitch. Engine is
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.