Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||10 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.99|
Ratings & Reviews
Micro-Clicker Torque Wrench 3/8'' Drive is Always Ready with Torque
Tightening down a carb, securing manifolds or bolting together piston assemblies, this Craftsman clicker torque wrench delivers fast, accurate torque to 4% of the load, so when a foot pound means the difference between smooth fast revs and rod knock, reach for this solidly built tool, and get the job done right.
Featuring clear painted and stamped markings, a fast-locking collar and a clear click once you’ve hit the mark, this micro-clicker torque wrench 3/8'' drive keeps up with a break-neck work pace, while delivering just the tension you want when and where you need it. Built from a combination of high tensile strength steel and rugged plastic, shaped for supreme ergonomic comfort and efficiency, it’s ready for hundreds of hours or laboring in the shop and under the hood. A solid tool that delivers, stock your drawer with this torque wrench and get the job done right.
- Craftsman clicker torque wrench delivers accurate reading to ±4% of load
- Newly redesigned grip delivers added comfort
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Fast moving, simple locking feature
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings and don’t rub off
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic for long life and superior performance
- Rugged plastic case protects interior mechanisms when not in use
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wilkes Barre, PA
Item almost ruined a 300 dollar carbon fiber ATV wheel. Bolts had to be torqued to 11 ft lbs, bought this new and it broke from the time I opened the box. You could set it to 10 FT and it wouldn't even "click" at 100 plus. Junk!
Kansas City, MO
Works just as expected. Comfortable in the hand and doesn't feel too big or too small. Makes the job easier, and that is about all you can ask for from a tool.
El Mirage, AZ
Got this half-off on Black Friday. I had been needing to get a torque wrench, and saw these were half off so I grabbed it. Unfortunately when I got it home I noticed that it only went to 75-lbs. Can't properly torque lugs at 75-lbs. But, my new air compressor needs a 10-15 lb torque when changing the oil so it will still come in handy! I will have to shell out the money for a good one before long.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.