Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Torque Range:||10 to 75 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.99|
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing Works as Hard on the Job as Craftsman's 10-75 Ft Lbs., 3/8-Inch Drive Torque Wrench
Built from a combination of high tensile strength alloyed steel and rugged plastic formed to an ergonomic shape, this Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs lbs Torque Wrench is designed to withstand years of steady use and even after hours of tightening bolts, it'll stay comfortable in your grip. Whether you're wrenching on a small engine, building a bike or putting the finishing touches on an all-out engine rebuild, any project you need this wrench for, it'll deliver.
With fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it, this 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench is easy to operate, simple to set and reliable every time because it's backed by the quality of the Craftsman name. Featuring easy to read, painted and stamped inch-pound increments, it's accurate to 4% of the measured load. With all that, plus a name you can trust, Craftsman's torque wrench will be your new favorite tool.
- Craftsman Micro-Clicker 10-75 Ft Lbs Torque Wrench features a 3/8" drive
- Accurate to +-4% of load requirement
- Provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters
- Locking feature adjusts quick and easily
- Click feature makes the right torque clear and easy to read
- Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings
- Redesigned grip delivers hours of comfortable use that won't wear out
- Built from a combination of tough steel and plastic
Added on September 24, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Hood, TX
Solid quality product. I used it on my ending rebuild and the settings were accurate and easy to set. Some may complain on craftsman being manufactured in China. I really don't care as long as they honor their lifetime warranty, which they always do. Great wrench and tools!
Just used it to do the brakes on my girlfriends 03 civic. It worked as far as I could tell, but its not like any of the bolts were really torque specific. The only problem I had was that the torque setting maxes out at 75. It would be better if it maxed out at 85-100.
San Jacinto, CA
Bought this to round out my torque wrench set last Black Friday. Even at that discount it's not worth it. I've used it about 5 times, always reset it to zero before storage, never used beyond even half it's indicated range, and it's never been dropped, yet it failed on me yesterday. "Luckily" I just stretched and ruined bolts instead of breaking them off entirely. It was set to 7 ft/lbs and never clicked. The head now freely wobbles back and forth with even finger pressure instead of clicking when it should
Wilkes Barre, PA
Item almost ruined a 300 dollar carbon fiber ATV wheel. Bolts had to be torqued to 11 ft lbs, bought this new and it broke from the time I opened the box. You could set it to 10 FT and it wouldn't even "click" at 100 plus. Junk!
Kansas City, MO
Works just as expected. Comfortable in the hand and doesn't feel too big or too small. Makes the job easier, and that is about all you can ask for from a tool.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.