Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Jaw Width (in.):||2.16|
|Overall Dimensions:||4.4 x 2.4 x 0.8|
|Throat Depth (in.):||2.3|
|Clamping Strength:||15 N|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads:||Pivoting|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Micro Needle Spring Clamp Keeps it Together
Use this micro needle spring clamp for a wide variety of projects. You can use it in an artist's studio to hold up backdrops or clamp fabrics that need to dry. You can use it in a workshop to clamp materials that are being glued. You can use it at home to secure anything you want. The pivoting jaw pads make it as gentle on materials as it is strong.
This Craftsman micro needle spring clamp has a red and black finish, so you can even match it to a project, if you want. The jaw width is 2.16 in. You can grab a significant amount of material without resorting to a different kind of clamp. The springs are strong enough to hold, but designed to be opened easily with a squeeze of your hands.
- Micro needle spring clamp is black and red with silver finish hardware
- Pivoting jaw pads give you a secure clamp, make it easy to catch your materials and make it gentle enough to hold fabric
- The jaw width of this clamp is 2.16 in.
- Easy to open by simply squeezing with one hand
- Overall dimensions are 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 in.
- The throat depth of this clamp is 2.3 in.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
I picked up a few of these to hold banners to a display outside and they do a great job, first they are very small but at the same time they have a super strong grip. The clamp is plastic and the tips feature a rubber tips so nothing clamped gets damaged. I think these are worth every penny.
North Olmsted, OH
A small spring clamp. Mine was a little different at the tip than is pictured. Mine is a smaller micro tip that wouldn't really work holding anything heavy.
Flower Mound, TX
The clamp is surprisingly strong, and the tips material is compliant enough to not damage a fragile object. You also can?t beat the fact that it comes with the Craftsman name and, hopefully, Craftsman warranty.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
This is a great little clamp but the picture is a little off. The actual clamp is thin and elongated rather than short and chubby. Works great and really holds on tight. The ends have plastic so you will not damage whatever it is you are attaching with the clamp.
These clamps are extremely handy in holding fine work together. The jaws don't mar the surfaces that I'm holding together. The clamps have a great amount of spring force to hold them to the surface I'm working on without damage. The price is extremely reasonable.
Jersey City, NJ
I used it to glue the fabric in my ceiling lamp that was coming apart. I was able to clamp them together and remove them later. They were perfect for the job as they're light and strong.
Round Rock, TX
I got these for gluing up bent lamination on a wooden fishing net, which needs a good amount of pressure for the joint to glue properly. These did the trick. For those who are interested, the mouth can open just under an inch and a half.
Round Rock, TX
If you have a large number of small things to clamp, these are great clamps. They are not toys. They clamp quite tightly, considering their size. They work great for any glue job that involves smooth surfaces of around 1/3 square inch or less
This is a very small clamp so make sure when you order it sight unseen you realize that, that said the quality seems decent and it should hold up with normal usage, it has a very good tight grip and will work great on any project that needs to be glued, held in place etc...
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.