Specifications & Dimensions
|Diagnostic Tool Type:||Automotive Multimeters|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Plugs Into Auto Computer:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Limited 1 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Find Open Circuits with the Craftsman Mini Coil Cord Circuit Tester 6 - 12v
Troubleshoot primary circuits or find where hot circuits are on all your 6 and 12 volt systems with the Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester. This handy tool is made with heavy duty lead and sports a stainless steel probe that gives you answers fast with safe and precise low voltage testing. This testing tool is ergonomically designed and small enough to use in tight or hard to reach areas. The probe is adequately sharp to pierce wires easily and the 12 ft. coil cord is extra durable because it's made from heat- and oil-resistant material specifically chosen for this tool.
The Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester 6 -12v is colored red so it's easy to find among your tools. The threaded probe allows you to add on other screw-on type accessories, and it uses a bright bulb for easy reading. A heavy duty clip is also included.
- You can check your car fuses yourself with the Craftsman mini coil cord circuit tester
- The heat and oil resistant 12' coil cord is extra durable
- You can add on other screw-on type accessories to the threaded probe
- Useful for testing electrical circuits and pinpointing grounds, shorts and open circuits on all your 6 and 12 volt systems
- The molded strain relief design at both ends thwarts broken wires
- Comes with a heavy duty clip
- Fully assembled, this circuit tester comes with a user guide and a warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Shady Side, MD
Well constructed test light at a fair price. Needed a non powered test light to do some diagnosis on my car. Nice length coiled cord. Clamp is good and sturdy. Got it for next to nothing with some rewards points but would have no problem paying the asking price after now having used it.
Van Nuys, CA
It has a great cord on it. Most vehicles I can stretch it from the front to rear. The metal probe could be a little longer, but I have one that I modified and got 2 of them for the price of one of the high end tool truck.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.