Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||90.6|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||17|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5.125|
|Lift Capacity:||3/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your vehicles in top shape with the Motorcycle/ATV Jack.
The Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack has a 1,500 pound lifting capacity, so strong it'll easily handle small vehicles like dirt bikes, jet skis and ATVs. The fast-action foot pump and 3-position locking mechanism makes it easy to raise your vehicle to one of three heights, up to 16-1/2 inches high. You can easily change a tire or get underneath for a quick tune-up, and once you're done, you can lower the jack smoothly with the precision-controlled foot release.
The Motorcycle/ATV Jack is a great addition to any shop or garage. It includes two ratcheting tie-dow straps to wrap around most vehicle frames that help prevent sudden crashes to the floor. When loaded, the adjustable locking screws and wheels improve stability and safety. But it will also roll easily on four durable casters, making it easy to position, easy to adjust and easy to store.
- Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack features a wide-lifting capacity so you can get under and get it fixed right
- Designed to deliver the ideal lift with motorcycles, ATVs, tractors, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Swivel casters make it easy to move, position and transport
- Includes jack, handle, two tie-down straps, two adapter bars and manual
- Has a lift capacity of 1,500 pounds (1.5 tons)
- Can lift small vehicles up to up to 17-3/8 inches high
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this for my son who purchased a new 2012 Harley Davidson Street Bob. The jack works great, the only problem we had was that the motorcycle sits so low that we had to put the motorcycle on a 2X4 to be able to get the jack under the motorcycle. Otherwise, no problems at all.
Overall pretty good. Has now problem lifting and lowering so far. The pump and release mechanism are a bit cheapy. Works good now, but see them breaking in the future if not gentle with it.
It is a good jack but had to modified it so it will work on my 2000 FXDWG HARLEY DAVIDSON.When did this it works greats. I took 6" bolts and move the pads to the out side and I added 6 washers between the pads and the frame on the 6" bolts and it picks my bike up good.
Bottle jack is a pile of junk. I used it once, now 18 months later it will not hold enough pressure to even lift it unloaded. Tried changing the oil, but it's definitely broken. A replacement will cost half as much as I paid for the lift. Total waste of money.
Was glad it had straps and kickstand down put my road glide on it went in house came back out it was on the ground . Tried to see if air was in line nonair like manual suggested. Pumped back up stayed for a second then dropped like a rock. Im done with craftsman for jacks.
I have had this item for a few years now and it has been working great, I have used it on two different bikes so far. It currently lifts my 700+ lb Vstar with no problem.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.