Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||90.6|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||17|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5.125|
|Lift Capacity:||3/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your vehicles in top shape with the Motorcycle/ATV Jack.
The Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack has a 1,500 pound lifting capacity, so strong it'll easily handle small vehicles like dirt bikes, jet skis and ATVs. The fast-action foot pump and 3-position locking mechanism makes it easy to raise your vehicle to one of three heights, up to 16-1/2 inches high. You can easily change a tire or get underneath for a quick tune-up, and once you're done, you can lower the jack smoothly with the precision-controlled foot release.
The Motorcycle/ATV Jack is a great addition to any shop or garage. It includes two ratcheting tie-dow straps to wrap around most vehicle frames that help prevent sudden crashes to the floor. When loaded, the adjustable locking screws and wheels improve stability and safety. But it will also roll easily on four durable casters, making it easy to position, easy to adjust and easy to store.
- Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack features a wide-lifting capacity so you can get under and get it fixed right
- Designed to deliver the ideal lift with motorcycles, ATVs, tractors, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Swivel casters make it easy to move, position and transport
- Includes jack, handle, two tie-down straps, two adapter bars and manual
- Has a lift capacity of 1,500 pounds (1.5 tons)
- Can lift small vehicles up to up to 17-3/8 inches high
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Estcourt Station, ME
got this as a present. lifted my Goldwing once, next time I used would not hold any weight, checked all the normal items, oil,. air in jack, ect. Made in China, when is Sears going to stop selling Chinese ****, was a one time sears stood behind their products, can't even find parts for this jack, model 34612 does not even come up at sears parts website. they should stop selling this item.
surprised as to how well it is made .. strong enough to pick up my Harley .. I like the foot operated raise and lowering pedals.. makes it easier to manipulate
When buying this jack, check the height clearance of your bike. This Jack has a minimum height of 5 1/2 inches. My Harley Elect-Glide ( which has not been lowered ) has a clearance of 4 1/2. I bought the jack in March but didn't open the box until the the end of May. The refund and exchange is only good for 30 days. Nest time you can be sure I will check the item with in the days allow for return.
Pompano Beach, FL
Have had this jack for '10 Years'. Always worked well , held my Fatboy and Road King steady no problems. Had to add some hydraulic fluid but that's part of maintenance. The sleeve that holds the handle just broke of last week..but after 10 years...I can't complain. No warranty after the first year so I'll just get it welded for a few bucks.
Jack was very easy to assemble and is very durable. My bike weighs over 600 lbs and jack handled it like a pedal bike and tie downs provided really make the bike secure on jack. Very happy with the price. As always, can't go wrong with Craftsman!
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.