Specifications & Dimensions
|Height (in.):||28 to 43|
Ratings & Reviews
Multidirectional Roller Stand Has Adjustable Height and 360-Degree Movement
You get the work done more easily with the Craftsman multidirectional roller stand than with the competition. Made by the trusted name Craftsman, the single-roller stand has impressive 8 roller bearings that rotate 360 degrees. The horizontal rotation option provides you multidirectional movement of the work piece for convenient access. It also has an adjustable height, with a range of 28 inches to 43 inches. Lock the lever easily into place for security.
The black multidirectional roller stand has a strong base composed of square tubing. The base creates an extra-strong, durable stand that supports up to 130 pounds and features an 11 1/2-inch wide roller. It is easily portable too, as it weighs less than 12 pounds. Simply fold the stand into its compact size and then take it with you to your next task. When the stand is in use, rubber base pads keep it firmly in place. Customize the stand for tightness and more with its ergonomic handle. Get horizontal movement of the work piece on the roller easily with this quality Craftsman stand.
- Craftsman multidirectional roller stand has 8 roller bearings that rotate 360-degrees horizontally for free access to work piece
- Adjustable height range of 28 inches to 43 inches
- Lockable lever for security while you work
- Base made of square tubing for a reliable, strong stand that has 130-pound maximum weight capacity
- Features 11 1/2-inch wide roller
- Fold into compact size and take with you on the go; weighs less than 12 pounds
- Rubber base pads for stability
- Adjust and tighten stand with ergonomic handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Don't see how could be be better, it has solid roller and the multi roller on the other side, it really does not make that clear in the discription that I could find, I got sale a great price!!!
Nice roller stand with easy assembly, and folds for storage. The multidirectional ball bearings make it easy to use as an infeed or outfeed stand without needing to line it up perfectly with the saw, while also converting to a single roller if you need to minimize lateral movement.
I got one of these last year for X-mas and loved it! It was completely assembled right in the box where as I had to assemble this one. My original one had a nice feature that sadly this one didn't. It came with a red oblong wheel cover that adjusted for an uneven floor or ground. Nice touch, why did you stop making those? Also, the tightening handle feels like it may not last as there is some give or play when you try to loosen or tighten it. Overall, it's a good buy but not sure how long it will last.
Purchased two of these in order to run 12' boards on my Jointer. One for the in-feed and one for out-feed. Works as expected. I like having the option to use either the single roller or the multi-roller bearings. Easy height adjustment. Very stable during use. Easy to stow when not in use.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I saw this online and went to my local store to pick one up and give it a try. I picked up the box and was surprised at how heavy it was. I got it home to my shop and opened it right up. Assembly required, but no problem as I had it together in just a couple of minutes. Features a single roller stand with 8 ? 360? roller bearings to allow for multi-directional movement of the work piece. You can easily adjust the height 28" to 43". This has a 130 pound weight cap which will handle a large majority of items you will be working with. I have already used this stand for cutting large walnut stock on my band saw and used the same roller stand for out feed support on my planer. Works fantastic in my shop. This also will be used for my table saw and my miter saw. I liked it so much, that I am going back to buy me another one....
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 25% off select Bench Power Tool Accessories Sold by Sears! Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.