Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.8 x 2.9 x 1.6 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.6|
|Maximum Voltage (volts):||600|
|Package Contents:||Complete with test leads and 9V battery|
|Tests:||AC Voltage, DC Voltage, AC Current, DC Current, Resistance, Continuity|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Test Leads Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Measure voltage, current, resistance, continuity and more with the Craftsman Multi-Meter
Multi-Meter is relied upon by professional electricians, building mechanics and general repairman but also helps experimenting do-it-yourselfers make electrical repairs around their home. This unique tool uses test leads to measure voltage, current, continuity and resistance displaying each measurement on an easy-to-read digital LCD readout. The multi-meter includes a 9V battery and measures a maximum of 600 volts. Electricians and building mechanics attach the test leads to wires in electrical boxes while do-it-yourselfers can test wires in a fan, outlet or appliance ensuring the right amount of energy is being used.
Testing electrical equipment is important to ensure optimal efficiency and output making the Craftsman Multi-Meter an essential tool for any professional or do-it-yourself electrician.
- Craftsman’s Multi-Meter measures voltage, current, resistance and continuity
- Digital LCD display
- Includes test leads and 9V battery
- Maximum voltage: 600
- Automatic ranging
Added on September 14, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Grand Rapids, MI
first impression: it looks very nice. Turn it on, all niceness vanishes. What a piece of junk!! Switch doesn't work, probe tips aren't conductive, continuity beep doesn't function reliably. This meter isn't sufficient for your 4 year old, much less as a hobby meter. If you're a pro- RUN in the other direction!! I'd return it, but I didn't use it for the 1st 6 months I owned it, so I didn't realize what junk it was. Please don't waste your money like I did. The rating system needs stars in the negative direction.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.