Specifications & Dimensions
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 11818 Nextec Nails the Job
Fast, simple and powered by a potent 12 volt lithium ion battery, the Hammerhead 11818 Nextec auto hammer moves quick in tight spaces knocking in nails as big as 16d without missing a beat. Perfect for little jobs that don’t warrant pulling out the air compressor, charging it and dragging a hose through the house, this nailer is light, easy to grasp and extremely portable. A great way to hit every nail on its head, this tool will be a fast job favorite for years.
With a magnetic end that holds nails tight, even where it’s impossible to swing a hammer, you’ll knock fasteners flush in seconds. Perfect for quick fixes and tough to get to locations the Craftsman 11818 Nextec works in cupboards, cabinets, on roofs, under eaves and soffits and everywhere else, with a rapid fire 3600 beats per minute that’ll get the job done quick and clean for years. Slip this powerful portable into your tool box and be equipped for tight work whenever it crops up.
- Full kit includes: Hammerhead 11818 Nextec,12 volt lithium-ion battery, one quick charge charger, nail remover and carrying/storage case
- 12 Volt power means quick charge and reliable service
- Cordless, portable and works in the tightest corners
- The Craftsman 11818 Nextec’s magnetic head makes finish work easy
- LED work light illuminates the darkest spots so you never miss a beat
- Soft-grip handle is supple, comfortable and provides a sure hold even in wet conditions
- Some assembly required
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Never knew I needed this, I picked it up on a great sale but I have used it often since buying. Did't realize how useful it would be, now I'd never go without.
I bought the Hammerhead to hammer in non-metalic cable staples into joists which were overhead and in tight spaces. It worked great. Hammering overhead is a tough job and when you are working on electrical wire you don't want to miss the staple and smash the wire and nick the sheathing. The Hammerhead allows you to easily hold the plastic part of the staple in place over the wire and easily drive in the nail.
Iron Mountain, MI
I figured this tool would be great for hanging pictures, but never figured it would drive a 16dd nail into a pressure treated 6" x 6". Great tool at a great price! I have the 12 volt drill and use it all the time. took over a year before i had to charge the battery. WELL DONE CRAFTSMAN!
San Angelo, TX
Strong and fast this little baby should be in every woman's tool box too. I bought this for my husband, he did use it under the house to secure some plumbing straps. He said it was great in hard to work places. I also used it in hard to use places where a conventional hammer would not have been very easy.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.