Specifications & Dimensions
|Contents:||Jig Saw, 1 Blade, QuickBoost Charger and 1 Battery|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hours):||.5|
Ratings & Reviews
12V MINI JIG SAW COMBO
• Powerful Motor Powered by a 12.0 Volt Die-Hard® Lithium-Ion battery for enhanced performance and longer shelf-life. • Compact, Ergonomic Design Ergonomically designed “Palm” grip with over-mold, allows the user to comfortably grip in a variety of positions and stay low to the work surface. The low center of gravity allows the user to maintain superior control.
• Variable Speed Dial 1400-2000 SPM’s to accommodate cutting fast and efficiently through a variety of materials
• Blade Stroke 5/8” blade stroke is perfect for cutting or scrolling through both thick and thin materials
• Tool Less Blade Change Quick release blade system allows for the “T” shank jig saw blade to be quickly and easily exchanged. • Fuel Gauge Integrated LED Fuel Gauge indicates charge status Green = full charge, Yellow = half a charge, Red = battery is low or empty. • LED Work light Places the light directly on the work being done, for enhanced visibility of the work surface. • QuickBoost Charger At The Push Of A Button, Rapidly Charge The Battery Up To 25% Capacity in Just 3-Minutes. Complete A Full Charge In 30-Minutes By Setting Your Battery In The Charger. No Need To Press The Button If You Do Not Want To QuickBoost Your Nextec Battery! • Includes Jig Saw, 1 Blade, QuickBoost Charger and 1 Battery • 1 Year / 90 Day Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 16, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Green Bay, WI
Fairly good tool. Used on 3/16 hard board to cut. Worked good.Didnt use enough to see how long battery lasts. Had enough power.Can use battery on other nextex tools.
this is a very handy and powerfull jigsaw. It's great for doing many jobs that you may have had to get your electric one out to do. Very happy with the saw and will probably purchase all of the Nextec tools
I've used this product for a couple of projects. I have an 18v Porter Cable for larger jobs on heavier stock, but this works exceptionally well on small projects ... especially if you're traveling to your daughter's home and KNOW they have no such "animal" ... and you're traveling with limited space. Works with standard blades (quick release and load mechanism) and cuts through metal and small wood pieces (2x6) with NO loss of power. The supplied battery and charger are a PLUS. Didn't run out of juice for the whole project ... and that included metal (thick wire shelving) and a BUNCH of 2x2 and a few cuts on 2x6s. The added LED light is a real plus when you're working in garage spaces while following your cutting marks!
Clinton Township, MI
I recently add the Nextec 12v Jig Saw to my tool collection. I really wasn't expecting a lot of power from such a small unit. I was very surprise to find this to be a very powerful tool that is light and very manuverable for making some tight scroll cuts on fairly thick pine boards. I was very pleased with this new Craftsman tool and it is worthy of the name!!
I am the owner of 4 other 12 volt Nextec tools and like them a lot. This jigsaw disappoints me in 3 ways. The two button safety/On Off switches are not ergonomically placed to be handy. I must push the on/off button with one hand and the safety button with the other hand. This means you must remove the tool from the work project to turn the saw on. To me that is UNSAFE. The 2nd disappointment is the lack of a swivel base for making cuts on an angle. The 3rd disappointment was the lack of a shop vacuum hookup. I would have also liked to have seen an air puffer to keep the pencil line visible. Now you might think that all these items may be a bit to much to ask for on this unit. I paid $76 dollars for this unit so I do not think I am expecting too much from this tool.
Ellicott City, MD
Great for S-M-A-L-L jobs. Don't expect to create or build furniture with this tool. Kinda' pricey for the amount of usefulness it provides, although it does come with a battery and the premium battery charger. Much easier to use than the Nextec Multi-Saw, which doesn't even provide the battery and charger.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13 8am CT. Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.