Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.3|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.9|
|Battery Voltage (V):||12|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||0.5|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Oscillations Per Minute:||7500-15,000|
|Package Contents:||multi-tool , 15 accessories, battery and charger|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
Ratings & Reviews
Tackle Any Job With the Handy and Versatile Craftsman 12.0 V Multi-Tool with Quick Release
Craftsman Nextec Multi-Tool with Quick Release is the ultimate tool - it can make precise cuts, sand and smooth surfaces to perfection. Make this tool a permanent part of your toolkit for all your woodworking, dry wall construction or DIY projects. This portable tool can be taken around easily at home or on the job site. Very easy to work with, it's ergonomically designed to provide a firm and steady grip to do fine detailed work or sanding. With the NEW quick release accessory change system you can change out accessories in a flash by lifting up the lever, no hex key necessary!
Bring home this 12V Multi-Tool and put it to versatile use. You can use it in your workshop or home to do tough jobs like woodworking or finishing jobs like replacing bathroom tiles. The multiple accessories are backed with a powerful 12 volt battery that lets you complete all these jobs effectively. Withthe QuickBoost Charger you can get back to work in just 3 minutes! A full recharge time is just 30 minutes, this multi-tool helps to increase your efficiency and complete all your jobs on time.
- The Craftsman Nextec Multi-Tool with Quick Release offers versatility, portability and efficiency
- Includes charger and 15 accessory attachments
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle for comfort and stability
- Variable speed of 7,500-15,000 rpm lets you finish different types of jobs quickly and effortlessly
- Comes equipped with a LED light so you can illuminate your workspace
- Features a 12.0 Volt battery with QuickBoost: Charge 25% in 3 Minutes and Full Charge in 30 Minutes
- Weight: 5 lbs. (with accessories)
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman
- Maximum speed operation suitable for all accessory tools and attachments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 28, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bowling Green, KY
I have the corded version of this tool and when I saw this cordless on sale I bought two, one for my son and for me. I have used it to cut the plastic grid from a garage door window, trim the bottom of door jams and cut the tips from screws that were sticking down under my counter tops when I installed my new dishwasher. The uses are unlimited and the quick release (although a little wonky) is much better than the allen head bolt on the corded version.
This tool has gotten me through a kitchen and bathroom renovation! It makes doing big jobs soo much easier. I've cut copper water pipes, plastic drain pipes, wood studs, drywall, tile, all with the same tool. This is now my go-to house warming gift!
Tool does many thing and saves so much time on chores that sometimes requires many tools. Cut bathroom tile so easy it made the job go smooth. Recommend for any do it your selfer. Great value.
New Lenox, IL
I purchased this as a gift for my father in-law. I own the earlier model that does not have the quick release blade system. Much better and easier to use. Nice update. Tool requires a little learning curve but very useful around the house.
I have virtually every tool in the Nextec line and have only good things to say about all of them except this one. Everything seems to be working great - the power is adequate, the variable speed setting works well. However when putting even a small amount of pressure on any attachment, the attachment loses the connection to the motor - so the motor keeps going and oscillates while the attachment remains stuck. On some attachments the pressure holding the attachment to the machine is not strong enough and the attachment itself swings freely. I replicated this problem with THREE different units and ALL had this problem. So essentially the only way to use this is to just barely touch the blade to the workpiece and hold it there until you get old since nothing will happen. I will be going back to my 1st generation Nextec multitool without the quick release feature, but since that one had problems with attachments loosening and the only way to prevent it was tightening the attachment bolt so much that it stripped, I will need to buy another brand name now. So this is the only tool in the Nextec line which is not good for basic tasks.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.