Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Blade: 0.375 W in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEXTEC Detail Saw Blade is for smooth detail cutting, shaping, and carving. With 18 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for fine cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, or thin metal, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, non-ferrous metals such as copper, tin, light steel, plastic, fiberglass and vinyl
- 18 teeth per inch for fine tuning
- 3/8" wide blade and cutting depth of 1" 1" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Worked ok in drywall, didn't work at all in metal when trying to cut a larger hole in a steel door for a door latch. Not much difference from the medium sized detail blade.
Los Osos, CA
The cutting ability seems good at first, but the Craftsman blades I have used thus far don't seem to stay sharp for very long, although they seem comparable to other commonly available name brands (hence the "average" rating, as they don't really stand out from the crowd). You can't really go wrong with these, as they'll do the job for awhile. The thin profile of this blade is handy for reaching into tight spots where a wider blade cannot.
Nextec power tools helps to make hard job done easy. I tried this trimming nails that penetrated the deck board and the nails on my house roof. I would buy this again.
This is a quality blade, but because the "tip" is so narrow it has limited uses. It's great for detail work in tight spaces, but for just about everything else its wider cousin is my go-to blade. When cutting wood only, these blades are fantastic, but despite being labeled as "wood and metal," as soon as you cut into metal - even soft metal like copper - it seems like the blade is trashed...
I have used my NEXTEC saw almost every day since I bought it. This smallest of the blades is extremely usefull for installation of door knobs and locksets. It cuts fast and is very accurate. I also appreciate the quick recharge of the NEXTEC batteries.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.