Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Blade: 0.375 W in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEXTEC Detail Saw Blade is for smooth detail cutting, shaping, and carving. With 18 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for fine cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, or thin metal, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, non-ferrous metals such as copper, tin, light steel, plastic, fiberglass and vinyl
- 18 teeth per inch for fine tuning
- 3/8" wide blade and cutting depth of 1" 1" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used my NEXTEC saw almost every day since I bought it. This smallest of the blades is extremely usefull for installation of door knobs and locksets. It cuts fast and is very accurate. I also appreciate the quick recharge of the NEXTEC batteries.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.