Specifications & Dimensions
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEXTEC Detail Saw Blade is for smooth detail cutting, shaping, and carving. With 18 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for fine cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, or thin metal, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, non-ferrous metals such as copper, tin, light steel, plastic, fiberglass and vinyl
- 18 teeth per inch for fine tuning
- 3/8" wide blade and cutting depth of 1" 1" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used my NEXTEC saw almost every day since I bought it. This smallest of the blades is extremely usefull for installation of door knobs and locksets. It cuts fast and is very accurate. I also appreciate the quick recharge of the NEXTEC batteries.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/22 7am CT Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.