Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Blade: 0.375 W in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEXTEC Detail Saw Blade is for smooth detail cutting, shaping, and carving. With 18 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for fine cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, or thin metal, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, non-ferrous metals such as copper, tin, light steel, plastic, fiberglass and vinyl
- 18 teeth per inch for fine tuning
- 3/8" wide blade and cutting depth of 1" 1" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Nextec power tools helps to make hard job done easy. I tried this trimming nails that penetrated the deck board and the nails on my house roof. I would buy this again.
This is a quality blade, but because the "tip" is so narrow it has limited uses. It's great for detail work in tight spaces, but for just about everything else its wider cousin is my go-to blade. When cutting wood only, these blades are fantastic, but despite being labeled as "wood and metal," as soon as you cut into metal - even soft metal like copper - it seems like the blade is trashed...
I have used my NEXTEC saw almost every day since I bought it. This smallest of the blades is extremely usefull for installation of door knobs and locksets. It cuts fast and is very accurate. I also appreciate the quick recharge of the NEXTEC batteries.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.