Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 x 3 in.|
|Blade Type:||Rough Cut|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Multi-Tool Rough Cut Saw Blade is perfect for plunge cutting through a variety of materials. With 10 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for aggressive cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and plaster, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, plastic and fiberglass
- 10 teeth per inch for aggressive cutting
- 1-1/4" wide blade and cutting depth of 1 1/2" 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Compatible with all Craftsman Multi-Tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is just for wood and plaster, not for cutting through nails or screws in the work. Cuts much faster through those materials than the blade supplied when purchased. Have worked with the blade for some time without replacing it, so without cutting any metal the blade stays sharp over time.
I was never able to use it, so I can't give a usage review. The front of the package clearly states 'FITS ALL MAJOR BRAND MULTI-TOOLS'. However, that includes only Craftsman, Fein, and Rigid. What it DOESN'T work with include Dremel, Milwaukee, Rockwell, Bosch, Performax & probably everything else. They sell a separate adapter for almost $6.00 that will get the blades working. It should be included free with the blades, IMHO. My local store didn't carry the adapter.
New Kensington, PA
For the price, these bade should be carbide tipped. It doesn't take long for the blade to go dull and lose teeth. I just purchased two carbde tipped circular saw blades for under $15 total. If I were a Craftsman R&D staff member, I would make the suggestion to beef these blades up. Heavier steel & carbide tips for the same price.
Corpus Christi, TX
East Lyme, CT
I used it to remove outdoor trim which needed replacing . It worked well in cutting 1x4 stock without damaging adjacent moulding.
Bay City, MI
This tool is a must for those that have "everything". How I have lived without it and survived all these years is unbelievable. The tool is priced affordable....the blades are responsible for next years total profits for all of Sears.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.