Craftsman Rough Cut Saw Blade - Craftsman Multi-Tool AccessoryItem# 00917376000 | Model# 17376
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 x 3 in.|
|Blade Type:||Rough Cut|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Multi-Tool Rough Cut Saw Blade is perfect for plunge cutting through a variety of materials. With 10 teeth per inch, this saw blade is made for aggressive cutting. Whether it's soft wood, hard wood, plastic, fiberglass, drywall, and plaster, this 2 pack is exactly what you need to get any tough cutting task done easily and efficiently.
- Cut a variety of materials; Soft wood, hard wood, drywall, plaster, plastic and fiberglass
- 10 teeth per inch for aggressive cutting
- 1-1/4" wide blade and cutting depth of 1 1/2" 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Integrated ruler marked in 1/32 increments
- 12 position multi-directional blade can be rotated in 30 degree increments
- Compatible with all Craftsman Multi-Tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you've making a lot of cuts in to hard materials these craftsman rough cut saw blades will cut good and last much longer than finish blades. They come with two blades in the package.
This is a great product. I bought it offline after searching for days trying to find a gift for a tool guy who has it all, and is very hard to buy for. Luckily this product fit the bill and he loves it. Great quality.
Los Angeles, CA
This is just for wood and plaster, not for cutting through nails or screws in the work. Cuts much faster through those materials than the blade supplied when purchased. Have worked with the blade for some time without replacing it, so without cutting any metal the blade stays sharp over time.
I was never able to use it, so I can't give a usage review. The front of the package clearly states 'FITS ALL MAJOR BRAND MULTI-TOOLS'. However, that includes only Craftsman, Fein, and Rigid. What it DOESN'T work with include Dremel, Milwaukee, Rockwell, Bosch, Performax & probably everything else. They sell a separate adapter for almost $6.00 that will get the blades working. It should be included free with the blades, IMHO. My local store didn't carry the adapter.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.