Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Torx No. 20 x 3" Screwdriver Puts Precise Torque in Your Hands
The Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver gives you just the right amount of torque and control with Torx fasteners.
At 6 inches long, the Craftsman Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver can create the torque you need, but it's still able to slip into tight spots. It has a durable, heat-treated alloy steel blade and a corrosion-fighting chrome nickel finish. The contoured handle, made of easy grip butyrate, is color coded for tip identification.
- The Torx No. 20 x 3" screwdriver is a modern-day essential for a range of applications, from automotive to renovations
- The 3-inch blade and 3-inch handle combine for a total length that's easy to work with
- The butyrate handle is contoured and color-coded on the end
- A satin nickel finish protects the heat-treated alloy steel blade
- Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I'll be honest here ? I hardly ever encounter Torx fasteners. I bought this driver to open up a Dremel rotary tool, and this did the job just fine. I like that handle is common with other standard Craftsman screwdrivers, so it matches with the rest of my Craftsman screwdrivers in the toolbox.
Oklahoma City, OK
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.