Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Blue/Clear, Satin Nickel|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Package Contents:||1 Phillips|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
This Classic Craftsman Screwdriver is perfect for all of your large Phillips screw needs that are hard to reach. The tight fitting Phillips alloy-steel blade is heat treated to ensure strength and is plated with a satin-nickel finish to ensure a corrosion resistant tool. The chemical-resistant butyrate handle provides comfort along with grip which allows for the proper levels of torque for your needs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I ordered this online for a local pickup and they cancelled it from not having it in stock so I ended up buying it from another local store. Built solid with no defects. I wish I had it for when I was replacing a component in my jeep which I made a #2 work but it was a sloppy fit and I risked damaging the new part.
Craftsman screw drivers have long been in my tool box and they still don't disappoint! This was a replacement for one that suddenly came up missing (probably one of the kids borrowed). Quality hasn't seemed to have degraded....
Rowland Heights, CA
Grand Junction, CO
Wake Forest, NC
San Fernando Valley, CA
If you want to add to your tool assortment, this is a good place to start. Not every phillips head screw is going to be a #2. This gets used often and it is both durable and dependable. Damaging the tip is pretty hard to do. If so, covered by lifetime warranty.
If you want to add to your tool assortment, this is a good place to start. Not every phillips head screw is going to be a #2.
This gets used often and it is both durable and dependable. Damaging the tip is pretty hard to do. If so, covered by lifetime warranty.
i love craftsman tools. this screwdriver has lasted me about nine years. i always mess up the head on phillips head screwdrivers. this one has lasted much, much longer than any other phillips head i have tried.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.