Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Remove Broken Screws with the Craftsman No. 6 Screw Extractor
Screws can break off in pieces of furniture, maintenance equipment and appliances, and Craftsman’s No. 6 Screw Extractor ensures you’ll be able to remove the damaged piece of hardware in all applications. After creating a pilot hole in the screw, hammer the straight-fluted extractor into the broken screw and turn it with a wrench to remove the screw. Straight-fluted designs are less likely to lock into place, making it easier to remove damaged screws. Professional repairmen and do-it-yourselfers all benefit from using a screw extractor to fix equipment and furniture.
Broken screws make it harder to fix furniture, maintenance equipment and appliances, but the Craftsman No. 6 Screw Extractor quickly removes these screws with ease so you can keep on tackling jobs.
- Craftsman’s No. 6 Screw Extractor hammers into damaged screws for quick and easy removal
- #6 size
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.