Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Remove Broken Screws with the Craftsman No. 6 Screw Extractor
Screws can break off in pieces of furniture, maintenance equipment and appliances, and Craftsman’s No. 6 Screw Extractor ensures you’ll be able to remove the damaged piece of hardware in all applications. After creating a pilot hole in the screw, hammer the straight-fluted extractor into the broken screw and turn it with a wrench to remove the screw. Straight-fluted designs are less likely to lock into place, making it easier to remove damaged screws. Professional repairmen and do-it-yourselfers all benefit from using a screw extractor to fix equipment and furniture.
Broken screws make it harder to fix furniture, maintenance equipment and appliances, but the Craftsman No. 6 Screw Extractor quickly removes these screws with ease so you can keep on tackling jobs.
- Craftsman’s No. 6 Screw Extractor hammers into damaged screws for quick and easy removal
- #6 size
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.