Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.125 in. L x 16.375 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Pre-cut drawer liners provide the protection your tool storage investment deserves.
- Includes 5 liners to organize 18" deep bottom chest drawers
- Non-slip material helps keep tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools
- Protects against scratching and marring
- Provides a thick protective cushion for tools
- Can be used in tool boxes, tackle boxes and shelves
- Each liner measures 22 1/8" W x 16 3/8" D
- .5 lbs. (.2 kg)
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These were very easy to install. They fit my Craftsman bottom chest perfectly without any trimming. I would choose these again as I appreciated not having to measure and cut them from a roll.
Virginia Beach, VA
I bought a roll of the Craftsman non-slip liner for the top drawers of my tool chest, after installing I was ready to buy another roll for my bottom drawers. However, the bottom drawers are a standard size, so the liners just lay in no measuring required!
The Craftsman Non-slip Bottom Chest Drawer Liner are the best investment avoids scratching your new tool boxes paint with loose tools they non-slips pre-cut mats will hold tools in place and protect your finish for years to come.
Fort Worth, TX
These things are great - bought a set for the toolbox, and they fit right in without trimming! They keep my tools in place and stop them from sliding, and the extra few bucks over the trim-it-yourself rolls is well worth the hassle saved!
Garden Grove, CA
I bought these for my Craftsman tool box. I didn't want to scratch up my tools or the toolbox either. I put these in quickly and then organized my tools better too. I like how this liner set keeps my tools from moving and bumping into the sides and other tools. Buy these ones and enjoy knowing less damage to tools and your box too.
I picked these up for my 26" Quiet Glide 5-Drawer Bottom Chest (105809). Should have checked the fit in the store first. They are cut ~1/4" too long in depth. So they don't fit the 18" deep drawers straight out of the package. I thought maybe I had a bad apple, but when I went to exchange them I discovered they're all like that. Since you have to cut them anyway, you might as well save $5 and get the roll (65514).
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.