Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.125 in. L x 16.375 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Pre-cut drawer liners provide the protection your tool storage investment deserves.
- Includes 5 liners to organize 18" deep bottom chest drawers
- Non-slip material helps keep tools in place and organized
- Material resists battery acid, gasoline, oil, carburetor cleaners and cleaning solvents
- Protects against scratching and marring
- Liner coating prevents tearing
- Can be used in tool boxes, tackle boxes and shelves
- Each liner measures 22 1/8" W x 16 3/8" D
- .5 lbs. (.2 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had bought these years ago for an intermidiate chest I had aquired. They have served well. They keep the tools in place when opening and closing the drawers.
I recently inherited some toole from my dad, most were in a roll away chest with an intermidiate chest on top. The drawers were lined with felt. I am sure that my mom spent a couple of hours fitting the felt to the drawer bottoms. Over the years though dirt, grime and wear,tear and spillage had had their toll on the felt liners. Since I had used these liners before I purchased a set to replace the old felt.
The intermidiate box drawers were too short for a direct replacement, so the liners had to be trimmed. This was fairly easy once I figured out a trick. Put the liners in the drawer and lpush the edge to the front of the drawer. Then take a steel rule or other staight edge and pyut it on top of the liner at the very back ov the drawer. TWith the rule flat against the drawer bottom and the edge against the back of the drawer, it is easy to run a utility knife between the rule and the drawer back. This will trim the liner almost perfectly. Once you have it down, it takes about three minutes per drawer.
I did pick some thing up from reading the other reviews, These liners have a different texture on either side. One side is a grainy pattern, the other looks like little suction cups. I really never noticed this before, I had however installed all the drawer liners with the little dots up. I will try to turn one of them (the drawer with the least tools) over and see if it makes a difference. A note on the packaging to this finish and its intended functionality would be helpful. However, even if installed upside down, they still work great.
These are cut poorly, I had to trim 1/8" off every one to lay flat in my bottom rollaway chest drawers. Sears drawer size has not changed in years not sure why they can't get the dimensions correct. Overpriced for what you get, really.
San Quentin, CA
Staten Island, NY
Santa Ana, CA
Grate tool liner and does everything it says its non slip and tear resistant I was carrying the tool chest and none of the tools moved from there spot everythibg stayed orginized
Elk Grove, CA
It's cut well, and since it comes rolled up, you'll need to toss some heavy flat objects on it first before you use it. It's a lot thinner than I had anticipated but it does the job.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.