Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.125 in. L x 16.375 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Pre-cut drawer liners provide the protection your tool storage investment deserves.
- Includes 5 liners to organize 18" deep bottom chest drawers
- Non-slip material helps keep tools in place and organized
- Material resists battery acid, gasoline, oil, carburetor cleaners and cleaning solvents
- Protects against scratching and marring
- Liner coating prevents tearing
- Can be used in tool boxes, tackle boxes and shelves
- Each liner measures 22 1/8" W x 16 3/8" D
- .5 lbs. (.2 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had bought these years ago for an intermidiate chest I had aquired. They have served well. They keep the tools in place when opening and closing the drawers.
I recently inherited some toole from my dad, most were in a roll away chest with an intermidiate chest on top. The drawers were lined with felt. I am sure that my mom spent a couple of hours fitting the felt to the drawer bottoms. Over the years though dirt, grime and wear,tear and spillage had had their toll on the felt liners. Since I had used these liners before I purchased a set to replace the old felt.
The intermidiate box drawers were too short for a direct replacement, so the liners had to be trimmed. This was fairly easy once I figured out a trick. Put the liners in the drawer and lpush the edge to the front of the drawer. Then take a steel rule or other staight edge and pyut it on top of the liner at the very back ov the drawer. TWith the rule flat against the drawer bottom and the edge against the back of the drawer, it is easy to run a utility knife between the rule and the drawer back. This will trim the liner almost perfectly. Once you have it down, it takes about three minutes per drawer.
I did pick some thing up from reading the other reviews, These liners have a different texture on either side. One side is a grainy pattern, the other looks like little suction cups. I really never noticed this before, I had however installed all the drawer liners with the little dots up. I will try to turn one of them (the drawer with the least tools) over and see if it makes a difference. A note on the packaging to this finish and its intended functionality would be helpful. However, even if installed upside down, they still work great.
These are cut poorly, I had to trim 1/8" off every one to lay flat in my bottom rollaway chest drawers. Sears drawer size has not changed in years not sure why they can't get the dimensions correct. Overpriced for what you get, really.
Del Rio, TX
I bought this to line the new bundled storage chest I purchased. I like for my tools to stay put in the drawers and to reduce rattle. These were the perfect fit for the respective drawers and fulfilled my expectations.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I would have been a lot happier with this product if they were on half price. The foam it a lot heartier than the roll mat that you cut yourself. I like the fact that they are cut to the exact dimensions of the box.
These drawer liners work great for keeping your tools from shifting in the drawers each time you open and close the drawer. Exact fit and easy to install.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.