Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||22.125 in. L x 10.625 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.34|
Ratings & Reviews
Pre-cut drawer liners provide the protection your tool storage investment deserves.
- Includes 6 liners to organize 12" deep top chest drawers
- Non-slip material helps keep tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools
- Protects against scratching and marring
- Provides a thick protective cushion for tools
- Can be used in tool boxes, tackle boxes and shelves
- Each liner measures 22 1/8" W x 10 5/8" D
- .5 lbs. (.2 kg)
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The drawer liners are great for top and middle chests. They fit perfectly in the drawers. The open weave is nice and protects the drawers and your tools.
These were a perfect fit for my drawers. Took about a minute to install. No cutting as all the corners were already square and the sides were straight. The thickness was adequate as well.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these for the Craftsman toolbox I got for Christmas, and let me tell you that they fit great without trimming and hold all the tools in place, from screwdrivers to pliers to hammers and ratchets. Works absolutely fantastic, and worth the few extra bucks over the trim-it-yourself variety because that's a hassle I don't care to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
These not slip chest drawer liner sets are perfect! I purchased a mid chest and needed something to keep my tools from rolling around inside. They work exceptionally well!
This product is great if you hate cutting out the liner when it comes in a roll. All you have to do it open the package and set them in the drawers. This product saved me a lot of time and not to mention a lot of headaches cutting and measuring.
Upper Darby, PA
These non-slip liners work great and will be great if you move your tool box all the time. But I have found that you do need to remove them more often then the drawer liner roll that you cut to fit you box. They let dirt etc. get thru to the drawer and can-t just lift out with most of the dirt ect. on them like the roll liners. But other then that there great would work will for someone that does not work on things as dirty as I do.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.