Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do, and it's very easy to do it. The roll is very easy to cut in straight lines due to its box pattern, so you can easily make it cut-to-fit and look professional in your Tool Chests and Boxes. The material is very durable and does not crush or flatten from the tools. This took my Tool Chest from being great to being world class in less than a half hour.
San Jose, CA
These liners were easy to cut and fit into the drawers of my tool chest. My wife used her quilt cutting tools to fit them precisely. They make it quiet to get my tools and protects both the tools and the tool chest. If you haven't lined your drawers yet, you are missing out. Greatly enhances the tool chest appearance and function.
This nonslip grip lining does exactly what it says on the box! It is very easy to cut and install, keeps tools in place and is a neutral grey - exactly what you need!
San Antonio, TX
Anytime I purchase a new tool box I make sure to pick up a roll of the non-slip liner to go along with it. Definately a must have so that the tools don't jump around anytime a tool cart/box/chest is moved.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I really like using these in my toolbox. I carried my toolbox up a flight of stairs without completely unloading it and none of my tools moved around. I had about 4 inches of left over after cutting it for my five drawer chest.
I've used those in my old tool box for 10 years, which I gave to my dad. I decided to try a different product, which was a disappointment, so I went back to and bought those liners. They are durable, they really are non-slip, and they protect the drawers well. ...and they are still MADE IN THE USA!!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.