Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
if your any kind of mechanic or woodworker you need these in your box to save it from scratches and nixs and bangs its a must to save your box the price is right and the roll is long enough to make the right size you need...steve
Santa Fe, NM
Protects your drawers and doesn't slide around. Can be cut to the dimensions of various size tool boxes which is handy. You can find cheaper liners out there, once again watch for price fluctuations from Sears on this as well as everything else they sell, but bottom line is this is a good quality product and protects your tools and tool box.
Came exactly as described. I ordered 2, one for my 5 drawer rolling base and one for my 6 drawer top box and had plenty left over. Sizing worked out perfect as the width was already the right size for the lower box drawers.
I wanted something to help keep my tools from sliding around and something that would help keep my tools organized. The does the trick. I am very happy with the product.
Seal Beach, CA
Apache Junction, AZ
Other people have commented on the quality. I want to comment on the size of the roll. It says the roll is sufficient for six 16 inch drawers. My 37713 chest has 6 drawers that are 14.5 inches deep so one roll should be enough. Except that 6 X 16 = 96 and even 6 X 14.5 = 87 and there is only 85.5 inches in a roll. My final drawer was almost 2 inches short. If you use this roll on a 14.5 inch 6 drawer chest make sure you cut each one at least 1/4 inch shorter than your drawer size.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.