Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Dimas, CA
Perfect for the drawers, since it is a non-slip material, the tools do not go rolling all over the place. I ended up buying two rolls and placed sheets on the back and side panels of the bottom drawer. This prevents any loud banging when taking out the tools.
Purchased this to go with my husbands tool chest for Christmas. It seems that this is 'required' if you want to keep the tools from all sliding together in the drawer. No complaint as it works well and does the job it was purchased for.
I bought these to go along with the tool chest for my husband. They were easy to cut to size. He said that they work great. The tools don't slide around when he is opening and shutting the draws. And there was enough left to line a couple of other things that needed lining he is very happy with this product ry
This is one of the most inexpensive ways to protect your investment. I bought the tool box of my dreams and now it is lined with this unreal no slip liner that will make my tool box last a lifetime and then some. It looks so professional!
Des Plaines, IL
Quality item that is very much needed in any tool drawer. It keeps the tools from sliding around so they can be better organized and easy to find when needed.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Installed these liners in a new craftsman tool cart and chest right before Christmas. I had a old craftsman for years WITHOUT liners and it stayed dirty no matter how hard I tried to keep it clean and organized. The new liners were very easy to cut and place. There was no ripping or tearing. Tools do stay put a lot better, with the exception of the screwdrivers. They still want to roll with the movement of the drawers. Overall, though, a nice complimement to any tool box.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.