Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stuff makes a great padding for your box. Tools don't slide around and it looks good in the drawer against my Craftsman red box. The only thing I've found is that saw blades and other small parts like to stick to it sometimes. It's still a good product.
Camp Hill, PA
The drawer liners were great for my 52" bottom chest. The width of the broke was perfect so I just had to cut the length. It took a few rolls to do the while box but more economical then buying precut
Very happy with this product. It is priced reasonably, and easy to cut. Make sure to flatten the product out before cutting to avoid curling. It does a great job for the money.
New City, NY
This liner fits the bill, strong yet easy cut to size with simple scissors.This liner also insulates your toolbox from that metal to metal sound when opening and closing drawers.Best liner on the market!
West Wardsboro, VT
I bought the big roll so I could cut it to size and fit it in the bottom of my trunk to keep things from moving around. This works great with two of the small low profile tool boxes to keep anything in my car trunk right were I left it.
Las Vegas, NV
Heavy steel cabinet with just the right number of drawers the size and layout that I need at a price that I thought would never happen
Santa Fe, NM
Protects your drawers and doesn't slide around. Can be cut to the dimensions of various size tool boxes which is handy. You can find cheaper liners out there, once again watch for price fluctuations from Sears on this as well as everything else they sell, but bottom line is this is a good quality product and protects your tools and tool box.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.