Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the second time I have bought this roll of Craftman Non-Slip Drawer Liner. It lays out good and keeps everything in place as it should. The only problem I have found is the roll of drawer liner is not square so you have to be careful cutting it to fit the drawers evenly. This is not a huge problem if you first roll it out and use a square when cutting across the roll. That works and all and all the Non-Slip Liner is a great product.
Santa Monica, CA
Looks just likes the same design as the drawer liner sold for kitchen use, only it is in black and may be a bit stronger.Only time will tell how it holds up, but works well so far.
Wasnt sure if I wanted this or the solid material liner. Bought this to try it and it was easy to cut to fit the drawer width. it already fits the drawer length.
If you own a tool box you need draw liners. These are great. You just cut to fit. They don't go as far as you think so make sure to buy enough for the size tool box you have
Los Angeles, CA
Very convenient to use, the pre-cut version fits Craftsman tool chest drawers perfectly. Beats using the plastic sheets I was using, which unlike the liners would not stay put.
Item is made of high quality material. I want to buy an item like this -once. Don't want to have to replace it every few years. Even with a lot of use, it will last.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.