Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.3|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep your tools in place with Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll.
Line your trays and drawers with the Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll to keep your tools from sliding around while in storage. This liner can be cut to fit the drawers in your toolbox, providing a non-slip surface that will prevent your tools from coming unorganized. Tools rest softly on the black cushioned surface, so they're less likely to get dinged up and scratched. Your tools will last longer as a result and will look better too.
This Non-slip Drawer Liner Roll measures 22-1/8 inches wide and has a total length of 85-1/2 inches. Depending on the size of your tool chest, that's enough material to line up to 8 drawers. The material has an open-weave design helps prevent rust by pulling moisture away from your tools. Your tools are a big investment, and this liner better protects them while in storage or during transport.
- Craftsman Drawer Liner Roll is a non-slip material that keeps tools in place and organized
- Open weave design pulls moisture away from tools.
- Protects tools and storage against scratching and marring
- Provides a think protective cushion for tools
- Cut to fit tool chests, garage organization and other storage
- One roll will line the following number of drawers in a standard 26 inch wide tool chest: 12" deep - 8 drawers; 16" deep - 6 drawers; 18" deep - 5 drawers
- Roll measures 22-1/8" W x 85-1/2" L
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I own a 5 drawer Craftsman work bench and although the liners can be a little hard to cut off the roll, once in place the liners hold tools from sliding around and help to quiet the sound of tossing tools in the drawer.
El Paso, TX
This product protects the inside paint of your toolbox's drawers. It also helps the tools from scattering everywhere, although some movement does occur. It's protects better than it keeps tools organized. The cutting of the liner to fit each drawer's size is also tedious. A pre-cut liner would be ideal.
I chose to get this liner on a roll because it is a lot cheaper than getting the precut ones. It really isn't hard to cut these to size for your drawers. Works great and keeps tools from moving around in the drawers. Does lift up a little if you put a heavy tool on it without other tools around to keep it down.
Fountain Valley, CA
This item was replacing a 35 year old sears tool chest combo. I did this because I needed more room and because the old one was showing its age although still worked just fine.
Lake Stevens, WA
The roll is exactly the width of the drawers in my bottom chest. It was easy to trim the liner to fit each drawer. The tools are stable and protected and the drawers won't get scratched.
I've always used Craftsman products. I find the quality excellent and the tools last. I bought my 2nd Craftsman toolbox and in order to protect the drawers I purchased the non-slip drawer liner. This for me works in 2 ways, it protects the drawers from scratches and keeps the tools from sliding around.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.