Craftsman OBD2 Scan Tool with ABS, Airbag & CODECONNECT®Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00939853000 | Model# 568590
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8 x 11.5 x 3|
|Diagnostic Tool Type:||Scan Tools|
|Color/Finish:||Red / Black|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||Yes|
|Plugs Into Auto Computer:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN OBD2 PRO SCAN TOOL With ABS, Airbag, & CODECONNECT
• CodeConnect™ 4.3 Million Verified Fixes • Asian & Domestic Powertrain and ABS coverage • Asian & Domestic Powertrain and SRS/Airbag coverage • AutoID™ • Enhanced code request •GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan Hyundai • Component Locator • Permanent Codes • Freeze frame and view data • I/M Monitors • Acronym library • EOBD • Soft Case • Carton Packaging • Protective Rubber Overmold
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 22, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I used the item once and a few days later when I went to use it again there was a mark on the LCD screen when item was off and on no matter what I did I could not get rid of it so I returned the scan tool to the store. the tool was returned to the store in Chesapeake, Virginia for credit return.
West Chester, PA
I bought this item and almost everything is says is untrue. The website they give for the application on you computer doesn't work it says downloads coming soon. It doesn't recognize any of my cars. i never got code connect to work. when i tried to contact sears and actron the maker of the unit and neither of them answered me for days and when they did they gave no information to me at all. "we understand your frustration, the updates will come soon." I returned the item. I buy a lot off tools from sears and never thought twice about it but this item was a huge disappointment.
Works as advertised and has the appropriate up grades for plug and play operation. Allows the technician to save time on diagnosis and repairs on OBD2 vehicles.
Forest Hills, NY
I bought this to get a better idea on my vehicle's smog problem, gave me several options and where to look I did fixed the problem and save me a lot of money I am very satisfied so far with this product.
The other reviews are spot on, and I wish I had read them before purchasing. This is primarily for older vehicles and the website listed in the manual to procure the free software has no software at all. Downloads are "Coming Soon". To me, this is a clear case of fraud and I will be contacting the store for a return, and if they will not take it back, then I'm contacting the NYS AG's office to investigate their practices. LAST product I will ever buy from Sears.
I purchased this tool to add to my collection, and to diagnose problems with my Hyundai. It currently FAILS TO CONNECT to my 2000 Hyundai Elantra. (works on other vehicles, though) It also arrived with no manual or software of any kind. The package arrived with just the Scan-tool and computer USB cord, inside a black cloth case.
Point Roberts, WA
I bought this a couple days ago for $199.00 as a club member. The software in this scan tool is exactly the same as the Actron CP9580A enhanced scanner and also OTC3111PRO. It's been upgraded to included more data stream and component locator etc. To learn exactly what this can do as I have to admit the advertisement and user manual is lacking but go to actron.com to get a better idea. It even says in the user manual to update the scanner go to www.actron.com/craftsman so I know it's the same program. It graphs the data and can include to PID's on one screen. The $329.00 list price may be a bit steep but for $199.00 what I paid it's a good unit. If you are looking for a true top of the line scanner complete with true bi-directional control then go pay $1000-$2000+ easy but for the DIY user's it's a great entry level unit. It fixed my PO446 Evap Code and code connect spat out the top three reported fixes, mine was #3 fuel tank MAP sensor that was faulty. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.