Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.17 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Panel Raiser Bevel Bit Adds Professional Finishing Touches To Your Pieces
Perfect your woodwork technique with the Craftsman panel raiser bevel bit. This 1/2-inch shank bit helps you maneuver around curved edges to make flawless doors, cabinets, furniture, mirrors, windows and a wide range of other items. The design is made of high-quality carbide that gives your projects a professional, polished finishing touch. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you are still getting the hang of it, this bit gives you the precision and control to master your skills.
Regardless of your experience level, the panel raiser bevel bit allows you to create pieces that are attractive, expertly crafted and safe. You can soften sharp edges easily and faster than ever. The result is always refined edges that are resistant to damage caused by moisture and resilient to wear. Because of its small radius, this bit is safer to use and will ensure you stay protected while you're busy at work.
- Refine your crafting skills with the Craftsman panel raiser bevel bit
- Features a 1/2-inch shank to help you trim and soften edges easily and quickly
- Because it is made with carbide of superior quality, it will help you make impeccable finishing touches to your pieces
- Provides you with high precision for better control, maneuvering and result
- Soften sharp edges to create safer pieces
- Produces pieces that are resistant to wear and damage caused by moisture
- Smaller radius makes it much safer to use for your protection
- Ideal for both professionals and home users
- Perfect bit for building furniture, cabinets, doors, mirrors, windows and other items intended for home improvement
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The craftsman router bit works great for the job I am doing. Nice clean, sharpe cuts! I always buy Craftsman and this is the reason why. Tope quality for the price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.