Specifications & Dimensions
|Type:||Bar & pipe clamps|
Ratings & Reviews
The Parallel Bar Clamp Tilting Adaptor is a high-value accessory for the Parallel Bar Clamp.
By removing the jaw pads from the Parallel Bar clamp faces and then sliding on the Tilting Adaptor a woodworker can perform a number of activities that would not normally be possible. First, the Tilting Adaptor pivots through a range of plus/minus 15 degrees for situations when other than 90 degree clamping is required. Second, when lighter clamping is needed over a larger surface area, the Tilting Adaptor has a surface area that is much longer than a standard clamping surface and can accomplish this without marring the work piece. This simple accessory offers some terrific functionality, at a reasonable cost and with no extra tools required.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 20, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.