Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Length (in.):||5 inches between pins|
|Width (in.):||0.10 & 0.07|
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic|
|Quantity in Set:||15|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||Multiple|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose the Craftsman Pin End Scroll Saw Blade Assortment for Fine Cuts
You'll have a range of top-quality scroll saw blades at the ready with the Craftsman pin end scroll saw blade assortment pack. Each blade is pin-end style and designed to fit machines that require a 5-inch pin blade. They install easily and deliver amazingly clean, fine cuts as you saw through wood or plastic 3/32-inch to 1/2-inch thick. Trust in the reliability of the Craftsman brand of tools for home projects or working in a professional shop.
The Craftsman pin end scroll saw blade assortment conveniently comes with 15 blades. The blade widths are 0.10-inch and 0.07-inch. They fit perfectly for all 15-inch and 16-inch imported scroll saws, providing the precise cuts you want with ultra-sharp blades. They are made of high carbon steel for durability and strength, built to exceed your expectations when you're using them. The sharp teeth, with 5 inches between pins, saw through woods and plastics thick or thin with ease.
- Craftsman pin end scroll saw blade assortment pack comes with a set of 15 pin-end style blades perfect for a range of DIY or professional projects
- Great for cutting through wood or plastic of a range of thicknesses, from 3/32" to 1/2" thick
- Fit easily within machines that require a 5" pin blade; use in 15" and 16" imported scroll saws
- Blade widths are 0.10" and 0.07"
- High carbon steel blades are durable and strong
- Precise, clean cuts with ultra-sharp teeth and 5 inches between pins
- Pack of 15 blades, for high value and a variety of projects
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This multi-pack of pin-end scroll saw blades provides an excellent assortment of blades to handle many projects and wood types from thick to thin. They appear to be well made and consistent in manufacture.
As with all Craftsman products these are quality also. The sale price made them even better! I use theses blades just for recreational use to cut out toys and things for my boys so I don't use them heavy duty but they work great for me!
San Antonio, TX
The Craftsman Pin End Scroll Saw Blade Assortment Pack makes some nice and clean cuts on my new Craftsman scroll saw. I purchased additional blades with my new saw, just in case I broke a few while learning to use my new scroll saw. But I never broke any of the blades. I did open my pack of assortment blades anyway to giv ethe different ones a try and to see how each cut different and how each was able to handle tight turns. I have a few projects that I am planning to start as soon as I get a little more comfortable withmy new saw and will be playing with the different type blades to learn a little more what benefits each type of blade has. But so far with what I have used these various blades, they have made clean cuts and look pretty nice. Whether you have a new scroll saw or not and need some 5 inch Pin end Scroll saw blades, I would say grab you a pack or two of this assortment.I wonder if I make a list of blades that I need in my shop, if Mrs Santa (my wife) would put some extra goodies in my stocking :)
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.