Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||14 in. W x 1.75 in. H x 13.5 in. D|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Plastic folding shelf adds additional workspace/organization to your shop, fits all Craftsman roll-aways, supports up to 30 lb. with slots for storage of screwdrivers.
- Constructed of durable material for rugged use and long life
- Convenient hooks for hanging tools and supplies
- Folds down for easy storage
- Lip keeps tools and small parts from falling off
- Quality accessories improve the performance and versatility of your storage equipment
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Port Angeles, WA
It is a good sturdy shelf when up and in place and stores flat to keep it out of the way. The major down fall though is that you have to remove it to either use it or store it. It doesn't hinge up or down.
This really isn't a bad shelf. The fact that the stored position and the in use position require it removed and replaced from the unit seems a bit antiquated in design, oh, alright, just downright poor. I is weird, but it does store almost flat if you wish, and with minimal effort can become a suitable shelf.
Even being plastic, it still is strong (obviously don't try to stack another tool chest on it, or something like that), and fits several different tool carts/chest I have. Excellent piece to have with a large tool chest when you need a flat surface to put some tools down.
I love this shelf. I have two of them one on each side of the box. They are a great help if you are limited for space. This helps a ton
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I bought one of these a while back on a whim. After I got home I started to have second thoughts. Now as I look back tho I realize just how much I have used it and how helpful it has been. There is not a day that I am not puting parts or tools on it while I am working on a bicycyle and I have used the side hooks to hang a brush and dust pan out of the way. I did not use the metal screws that are included as I did not want to ruin my tool chest however I find that you do not need the mounting screws as long as you are not banging it around. I am happy that I bought this shelf and may be purchasing a second in the near future.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.