Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.25 inches|
|Rivet Size:||0.13, 0.16 and 0.19 inches|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||1|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.75|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||No|
|Included with Item:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The [HA_Rivet] gun develops up to 2,000 lbs. of pull. Precisely sets 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 in. diameter aluminum [HA_Rivet]s at 90 psi. Includes one additional jaw set. Average 1.0 [TT_SCFM] at 90 psi.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is suppose to take on 90psi for aluminum rivets only -- instruction booklet didn't put up much instruction except for diagram of how to take the whole thing apart and add oil. The rotatable hose inlet would require a coupler for your compressor (would be nicer if built in for this kinda expensive tool). Bought that, hooked it up and then found out the rotatable piece had very little thread connection with the body and it leaks; upon further inspection, the red paint got sprayed into the threads didn't help with the situation either. I had to Teflon tape over all joints to prevent leak to deliver enough pressure -- am considering an exchange or a return...price at $169 and this is very disappointing.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.