Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11.25 in.|
|Rivet Size:||0.13, 0.16 and 0.19 in.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||1|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.75|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||No|
|Included with Item:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Rivet Gun Drives Home the Power
Bring some precise force to your riveting projects with the Craftsman 90 PSI rivet gun. Whether you're looking to fasten pieces of metal or other solid material together, this rivet gun uses the power of compressed air to deliver power to your project. The pneumatic gun delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of trigger pull when you need it. This rivet gun a great tool to have in your garage for tacking small home improvement tasks like fixing a patio screen door, as well as larger and more complex projects.
This Craftsman rivet gun easily and precisely sets 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch and 3/16-inch diameter aluminum rivets at 90 PSI. An online/catalog exclusive, the gun also comes with an additional jaw set.
- This Craftsman 90 PSI rivet gun takes the hard labor out of riveting using the power of compressed air
- Pneumatic, air-powered tool
- The gun develops up to 2,000 lbs. of pull for fierce power
- Precisely sets 1/8, 5/32 and 3/16 in. diameter aluminum rivets at 90 PSI
- Includes one additional jaw set
- Average 1.0 at 90 PSI
- Online/catalog exclusive
- Item weight is 4.57 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is suppose to take on 90psi for aluminum rivets only -- instruction booklet didn't put up much instruction except for diagram of how to take the whole thing apart and add oil. The rotatable hose inlet would require a coupler for your compressor (would be nicer if built in for this kinda expensive tool). Bought that, hooked it up and then found out the rotatable piece had very little thread connection with the body and it leaks; upon further inspection, the red paint got sprayed into the threads didn't help with the situation either. I had to Teflon tape over all joints to prevent leak to deliver enough pressure -- am considering an exchange or a return...price at $169 and this is very disappointing.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.