Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12.25 in.|
|Rivet Size:||0.19 and 0.25 in.|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||1|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.35|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||No|
|Included with Item:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Pneumatic Rivet Gun Is Very Persuasive
The Craftsman heavy-duty rivet gun produces up to 3,200 pounds of pressure to puncture heavy-duty materials and drive a rivet through to pull everything together. Craftsman tools are known for their durability, and this pneumatic rivet gun will last with two nosepieces designed to accept 3/16 and 1/4-inch aluminum rivets. Use this tool to fasten a number of heavy-duty materials with a clean and professional look. Rivets offer an alternative to some welding techniques and work great in boat, bridge and automobile construction.
The Craftsman heavy-duty rivet gun delivers tremendous power and versatility around the shop, allowing you to fasten a number of heavy-duty materials with peace of mind.
- Get the ultimate amount of power with the Craftsman heavy-duty rivet gun
- Develops up to 3,200 pounds of pressure
- Accepts 3/16" and 1/4" aluminum rivets
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.