Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.13|
Ratings & Reviews
Telescopic Magnetic Pick-Up Pocket Tool Extends Up to 25 1/2"
The Craftsman telescopic magnetic pick-up pocket tool is a must-have for any working person who uses small hardware in tight spaces. It is costly and time-consuming to try to retrieve small items, such as nuts, washers, pins and the like from narrow openings. This tool will extend up to 25-1/2 inch and will pick up metal items of up to about 2 lbs. in weight. It will fit in the crevasses found in most machinery and motors.
The handle of the telescopic magnetic pick-up pocket tool is a cushioned and textured black material. This helps keep you from dropping the tool down the same crevasse where you already lost a tool or hardware. Your hands are likely dirty and oily while at work. This grip is made for just such hands. You also will not lose this tool from your pocket when you lean over as it has a convenient pen clip near the magnet.
- Craftsman telescopic magnetic pick-up pocket tool extends from 5-1/2" to 25-1/2" on a telescoping arm that extends from the top
- This tool is roughly the same size and shape as a pen, including a pen clip that secures the tool to your pocket
- A cushioned and textured handle keeps this tool from slipping out of your likely slippery hands
- The magnet at the end of the telescoping arm can hold about 2 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
haven't put to use but based on the description and visual appearance of the item, it looks like it's a good purchase. it can extend upto about 2ft. which is great.
I purchased this model years ago and it was great. I lost it so I purchased another. The new one looks the same, but the wand feels thinner and has looser tolerances. It flexes quite a bit under it's own weight. My last one was far more rigid. I didn't expect a rock solid item at $4-5, just decent. It might work ok, but to me tools should not feel flimsy. I just don't feel confident that the wand will stay together or fold like a piece of origami. I also purchased the cheaper red version and other than the color they are the same thing, just no package.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this because I had some free points I needed to spend. Looks nice and works well, but is kinda flimsey. I already broke mine and need to take it back and get it replaced. There are better pick up tools out there.
Great little pocket tool. In my job as an HVAC tech I am always dropping screws that fall into spots I just can't reach, this tool lets me retrieve the screws when I can't get my hands in a tight spot.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.