Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Fits:||Most attachment capabable trimmers|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Pole Saw Attachment Smoothly Cuts Branches and Removes Debris
The Craftsman pole saw attachment connects to almost any attachment-capable gas trimmer. This saw is great for cutting branches and removing debris beyond normal reach. It can reach up to 11-ft with the extension pole.
An auto-oiler built into the pole saw attachment keeps it working at its best. The auto-oiler constantly lubricates the bar and chain for smooth and efficient performance time after time. Talk about dependability! It's equipped with a glass nylon chain guard that keeps debris off your face and clothes while also protecting you from kickback. Adjustments are infrequent thanks to the traditional screw tensioning system. Use the included storage hook to properly store and maintain the equipment. A 2-year warranty is included.
- Craftsman pole saw attachment connects to almost any gas trimmer that is attachment capable
- Flawlessly cuts branches and removes debris equal to the bar's 8 in. diameter; these branches and debris are normally beyond reach
- Impressive 11-ft reach
- Auto-oiler lubricates bar and chain for smooth, efficient performance
- Contains a glass nylon chain guard to keep debris off your clothes and face and to reduce kickback
- Traditional screw tensioning system reduces the number of adjustments necessary
- Includes storage hook for proper storage and maintenance of equipment
- 2-year warranty protection
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased this attachment for my trimmer not expecting much of it since it was less than a hundred dollars but to my surprise it worked great. Got all my trimming done and didn't have a problem. Only bad thing about it which I don't mind is that it is heavy but other than that it's a great product for the price.
I bought this to prune some densely overgrown trees on my property that were too high to use a ladder and chainsaw. I was impressed at how this thing worked. I attached it to a Craftsman 40cc 4-cycle trimmer that's at least 6 years old, maybe more. Sure it doesn't have the RPM of a 2 cycle, but it had no problems grunting through whatever I threw at it, and some branches were 8+" in diameter (ok a little more than pruning here and there). To those saying it uses too much or not enough oil - there's an adjusting screw on the top that you turn with the supplied allen wrench to increase or decrease the oil flow rate.
Used once so far and it worked like it should. Chain was a little tight when first used but, after loosening it cut through branches without hesitation.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Shasta Lake, CA
Flower Mound, TX
Mount Hamilton, CA
It cut great about 6 times. The first time it got bumped the plastic chainsaw head cracked where it attaches to the pole. That was the end of it. If this piece was made from metal I would have a working chainsaw and would like it.
This attachment worked well on tree branches. The extension made it possible to reach higher branches without climbing to the top of my ladder. Use to cut branches that was at least 3-4" in diameter no problem.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.