Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Fits:||Most attachment capabable trimmers|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Pole Saw Attachment Smoothly Cuts Branches and Removes Debris
The Craftsman pole saw attachment connects to almost any attachment-capable gas trimmer. This saw is great for cutting branches and removing debris beyond normal reach. It can reach up to 11-ft with the extension pole.
An auto-oiler built into the pole saw attachment keeps it working at its best. The auto-oiler constantly lubricates the bar and chain for smooth and efficient performance time after time. Talk about dependability! It's equipped with a glass nylon chain guard that keeps debris off your face and clothes while also protecting you from kickback. Adjustments are infrequent thanks to the traditional screw tensioning system. Use the included storage hook to properly store and maintain the equipment. A 2-year warranty is included.
- Craftsman pole saw attachment connects to almost any gas trimmer that is attachment capable
- Flawlessly cuts branches and removes debris equal to the bar's 8 in. diameter; these branches and debris are normally beyond reach
- Impressive 11-ft reach
- Auto-oiler lubricates bar and chain for smooth, efficient performance
- Contains a glass nylon chain guard to keep debris off your clothes and face and to reduce kickback
- Traditional screw tensioning system reduces the number of adjustments necessary
- Includes storage hook for proper storage and maintenance of equipment
- 2-year warranty protection
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This pole saw attachment did just what I was looking for and more. It helped me be able to reach the tree limbs I was able to reach before. Not only that, it was so powerful my time working in the yard was decreased by at least 20%
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Pole saw attachment is easy. However, wish there was a support strap available for the 4cycle weed eater (2014 Model). The unit becomes very heavy after five minutes of cutting. Uncomfortable after 5 or 10 minutes of cutting. Not the pole saws fault. My old weed eater had a shoulder strap.
Bought this yesterday and used it today to cut some low hanging limbs. first thing is the extension is a very nice extra to have and came in quite useful. second thing i noticed is the blade really cuts well. a few of the branches i thought i was pushing my luck but it had no problems. the free bottle of bar oil was a nice extra also
Easy to cut saplings and small brushy trees, don't have to get down into the branches, reach right into the base and cut, and for over head it is much easier than using limbers and clippers. works great for me.
San Diego, CA
This is a very good saw that works well. The chain oiler works well and doesn't feed too much oil. The extension shaft is very handy to use with other attachments too.You can't go wrong with this saw for the price.
The pole saw attachment I purchased works very well in cutting small to medium size tree limbs. Has good cutting action with good results.Easy to switch additional attachments.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Take 20% off select Attachments with purchase of this Trimmer Power Head Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.