|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.4|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Top Center|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||10|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||4|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||6 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
Portable 2.5-Gallon 2-HP Wet/Dry Vac Multitasks Inside or Out
Lightweight, powerful and portable, the Craftsman portable 2.5-gallon 2-hp wet/dry vac is just what you need for making quick work of messes inside or out. You won't have to cry over spilled milk any more - simply use this handy helper to suck up the liquid and the glass. Detail your car or clean out your boat at the end of the season. Blow leaves off the sidewalk or debris off the patio. You'll be done in no time thanks to the two-horsepower motor.
With a 10-foot power cord and a four-foot hose the portable 2.5 gallon 2 hp wet/dry vac gives you the leeway to get to any mess. There's storage space on the top for accessories, as well as a handy wall mount. A top carrying handle lets you move this 3.4-pound vacuum around with ease.
- For everything from cleaning up the grime in the car or boat to sopping up spills around the house, the Craftsman portable 2.5-gallon 2-hp wet/dry vac has the power and the capacity to do the job
- 2.5-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Two peak horsepower motor
- Large dust sealed on/off switch
- Top-center carry handle
- Converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers
- 4-foot x 1-1/4 inch hose
- 10-foot power cord
- Wall mount, kit included, will support the entire vac
- Also includes cloth filter, wet pickup foam filter, 2-in-1 utility nozzle and crevice tool
- Weighs 3.4 pounds
- Assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this vacuum cleaner to use to blow out computers in the computer lab that I work in at school. It is compact, powerful and a great tool for the job at hand!!
When it was time to replace the current shop vacume there was no other choice for me than the craftsman wet/dry vac I use mine mainly for my auto and the attachments are great for getting into those tight places
Handy, portable vac for quick clean up. Enough power and right attachments to take care of dust and small debris around the shop and other work areas.
Excellent product and great price. I'm able to clean small areas and even my car with this shop vac. The only complain it have is that the power cord isn't long enough. Other than that, the suction power is great and it holds a lot before having to empty it.
This shop vac is very small which makes it great for cleaning the inside of a car which is what I bought it for. Its lightweight and very portable which allows it to be good for small jobs like sweeping a car.
Great for small jobs, gets clogged quickly but easy to clean. I had to remove mortar off cement. The fine dust was difficult to vac up and I did not want to ruin my house vac.
Bought this to replace an older version that died. Has great suction and does a good job cleaning up. Good size as I use it to clean out my cars and clean up after my woodworking projects. It does make a lot of noise - more than the older version. Thought it was a good value for the price.
I needed a light weight vacuum for poach & kitchen. I also have two other Sears shop vacuums. Those however are too awkward to carry around to clean up spills and breakage were needed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.