|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.4|
|Tank Size:||2 - 7.0 Gal. tank size|
|Handle Type:||Top Center|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||10|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||4|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||6 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
Portable 2.5-Gallon 2-HP Wet/Dry Vac Multitasks Inside or Out
Lightweight, powerful and portable, the Craftsman portable 2.5-gallon 2-hp wet/dry vac is just what you need for making quick work of messes inside or out. You won't have to cry over spilled milk any more - simply use this handy helper to suck up the liquid and the glass. Detail your car or clean out your boat at the end of the season. Blow leaves off the sidewalk or debris off the patio. You'll be done in no time thanks to the two-horsepower motor.
With a 10-foot power cord and a four-foot hose the portable 2.5 gallon 2 hp wet/dry vac gives you the leeway to get to any mess. There's storage space on the top for accessories, as well as a handy wall mount. A top carrying handle lets you move this 3.4-pound vacuum around with ease.
- For everything from cleaning up the grime in the car or boat to sopping up spills around the house, the Craftsman portable 2.5-gallon 2-hp wet/dry vac has the power and the capacity to do the job
- 2.5-gallon polypropylene collection tank
- Two peak horsepower motor
- Large dust sealed on/off switch
- Top-center carry handle
- Converts to a blower for yard, patio or shop
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers
- 4-foot x 1-1/4 inch hose
- 10-foot power cord
- Wall mount, kit included, will support the entire vac
- Also includes cloth filter, wet pickup foam filter, 2-in-1 utility nozzle and crevice tool
- Weighs 3.4 pounds
- Assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Huntington Beach, CA
I have only owned this a couple weeks. So far it does the job picking up dirt from my car carpet and floormats. The hose is a little short, so I may end up buying the accessory car kit, which is almost as much money at the vac itself (!?). Anyway the cord is a suitable length, it works fine, and it's light and easy to handle around the car and garage.
San Lorenzo, PR
NEEDED A SMALL VAC TO USE INSTEAD OF LUGGING MY LARGER VAC UP AND DOWN THE STEPS FOR SMALL CLEANUP JOBS. VERY GOOD SUCTION. THE CORD HAS A GOOD AMOUT OF LENGTH.
Unit works great, sucks and blows good. I have it in my garage near my washer and dryer to clean around them. Also works great for vacuuming the cars. Only flaw is that the lid does not secure to the base, poor cheap design. I had to modify it to get it to stay closed.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.