Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.3 x 3.7 x 0.4|
|Fits:||Compatible with most power drills. Drill requirements: 14.4V, 1,000 rpm|
|General Warranty:||90 day limited|
|Product Accessory Type:||Line trimmer accessories|
Ratings & Reviews
Power Bit Start™ takes the hassle out of starting your equipment. Easy Start: No more pulling of recoil start rope. Prevents the unit from snapping back. Compatible on all Craftsman Speed Start™ technology products. Requires minimum 14.4 V 1000 rpm drill(not included).
- Two-sided fitted bit exclusively compatible on all Speed Start™ technology products
- Forward threaded lock mechanism - safety feature that prevents the drill from slipping or snapping back
- Compatible with most power drills. Drill requirements: 14.4V, 1,000 rpm
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 09, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The power bit start attached to you drill. It make it easy to start your equipment. Just place it in the slot on the equipment and press place the drill in high speed. It save your arm from pulling the cord but is also and option. I like this new starter.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This is so amazing! I have a mower that is pull start and it's always a workout to get it started. This Power bit makes starting the weed wacker a breeze. I think it's great!
I have a couple of weed eaters and a blower that have the ability for this attachment, but I have never had to use it for they all start on the first or second pull. I've had the units for over a year now and still no need to use but its nice knowing that if they start getting cold or stubborn that I can use a tool to start them versus the pull cord.
This attachment allows you start your Easy Start gas trimmer in seconds without wrenching your back or shoulder. You simply insert the Power Bit starter into your drill motor, insert the other end into your gas trimmer, and in seconds the gas trimmer starts with a pull of the drill motor trigger. It costs far less and is more convenient than the Easy Start motor, and if you have a battery operated drill, you are not tethered to the wall with an electric cord.
Colorado Springs, CO
After buying a craftsman gas trimmer (25cc) the trimmer would not start after the 1st time of use. After 45 minutes of following the 8 step process to restart the motor, my arms were jello. I went to the store and purchased this bit start to use my drill to start the motor. No luck at all! Followed the instructions step by step. Tried again the next weekend, still didn't work at all. Product returned.
I have nerve damage in my right arm and hand. Starting most of the time is not a problem. The Speed Start allows me not to have any problems starting or to worry about starting.
This is the only wat to start the Craftsman 27cc edger/weekwacker. Otherwise you will wear yourself out trying to get it started. With this little tool and your drill it will be easier but still take awhile to start the edger.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.