Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN precision plunge cut.
- Beveled tooth design allows for aggressive cutting
- Tool free fitments allows users to change accessories quickly
- Cuts multiple materials such as PVC, wood and drywall
- Creates plunge cuts for clean and precise cut paths
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 30, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
bought the blades because they were the least expensive of all that I had looked at. The only issue of why they are not 5 stars is that they are not bi-metal, meaning if you encounter a nail in your wood cutting, they will dull. They cut fine, for the price, be careful what you cut into.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.