Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN precision plunge cut. Beveled tooth design allows for aggressive cutting. Tool free fitments allows users to change accessories quickly.
- Beveled tooth design allows for aggressive cutting
- Tool free fitments allows users to change accessories quickly
- Cuts multiple materials such as PVC, wood and drywall
- Creates plunge cuts for clean and precise cut paths
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on January 30, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I have used these with the bolt-on system many times to cut holes in drywall for outlets/switches and it works great and is very accurate and quick. Also works great on undercutting door frames/trim as I have used it also while installing flooring.
bought the blades because they were the least expensive of all that I had looked at. The only issue of why they are not 5 stars is that they are not bi-metal, meaning if you encounter a nail in your wood cutting, they will dull. They cut fine, for the price, be careful what you cut into.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.